Wednesday, October 13, 2010

First day without job

TL;DR = Feels good man.

Now, I know a lot of you commented with “Do you have another job?” and “WOOO STICK IT TO THE MAN”.

To answer the first bit. No, but I’m going to college….so…didn’t really NEED one anyways.

and for the second one.. helll yaaaa.

Woke up early, played with the dogs, played MGS4, Minecraft, Java code, and then just rode the motorcycle around town.

Now I’m on to cleaning up the house and doing homework.

I’m relaxed and feel good. Question to you guys, what makes you feel good.

15 comments:

  1. Damn, I feel for you about not having a job, but that's good to hear you are finding out the best things about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same situation here man. I had a job at a call center for a month or so. So horrible. Great pay, but so demotivating. People shouting at you all the time. HGIAHDKLGHASDKLJGHLKADGKA

    *Rage*


    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  3. U'm at work now doesn't feel good lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that the best feeling? I enjoy getting work done around the house and taking on new projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. waking up in my bed when I still have another hour or so before I have to get up. Just lying in the warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wtf. I wish my days were that chill. I work like 10 hours a day doing homework and then go to work at a part time job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty much the same thing it looks like makes you feel good, video games and maybe a bit of coding here and there. Kinda nerdy, sure, but seeing a finished program work is a great feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spending time with my family, playing with my pet corgi, or fishing. Oh and playing super nintendo games of course. Good luck on college man, that is the same route that I have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds like a great day to me :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. running makes me feel good. and talking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you getting a loan, or paying for school with savings?

    ReplyDelete
  12. A clean house (specifically kitchen) makes me feel good. Really good.
    Glad you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice, I have a job while in college. Feels bad man...

    ReplyDelete